We have provided some care tips to make your candles last longer:
● Never leave a burning candle unattended.
● The first burn is very important, give your candle enough time to develop a melted pool right to the edges of the container, which can take up to 3-4 hours for our 30cl glass containers.
● You will get a bold scent if you allow the entire top layer to become a pool of liquefied wax each time you burn your candle.
● Always trim the wick to the appropriate length at all times, we suggest trimming your wick to 5mm. Allow your candle to reach room temperature before relighting and trimming the wick.
● Prior to relighting our wooden wick candle, please remove any burnt wood from previous use.
● Store your candle in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight if you are not going to use it for an extended period of time.
Please note: our object shaped candles are safe to lit, however always make sure they are placed on a heat resistant surface and remove the packaging before lighting. Each candle is individually hand-poured, each one is unique and some minor imperfections or slight colour difference may occur because we use 100% soy wax. Frosting is very common in soy wax candles due to its nature, you can gently wipe the candle with a clean cloth. This will not impact the quality of the products.