Soy candles made in UK
Our 100% soy wax candles are available in a range of enticing scents with wooden or cotton wicks guaranteeing a longer and more satisfying burn time. If you’ve been looking for a way to enjoy the beauty of candles in your home but want to do it safely, soy wax is the right choice for you.
What we do
Handmade Soy Candles
We endeavor to create sustainably-made and all natural soy candles to light up your space without harming your health. Our candles are handmade in small batches with lots of love and attention to ensure the finest quality.
One of our top priority is to be environmentally conscious. We use less packaging to reduce the carbon footprint. We only use biodegradable foam peanut to package your product safely inside the box.
Our mindset is Reduce – Reuse – Recycle!
Here is why you should choose soy candles
5 KEY BENEFITS OF SOY WAX CANDLES
- Candles made from soy wax burns cleaner compared to paraffin and results in minimal soot which, means no more staining on the walls in your home
- Soy wax is an excellent fragrance carrier. The melting point of soy wax is lower than paraffin, therefor the scent is released gradually since soy candles burn slower
- In case of wax spills occurs, it is easy to clean up with plain soap and water as it is biodegradable; also safe for the environment
- Soy candles are non-toxic, meaning they don’t release toxins into the air as they burn. It is safe for our respiratory system and less likely to trigger allergic reactions
- Soy candles may be more expensive to purchase initially, but the longer-lasting burn means you won’t have to buy new candles as often
What are soy candles?
Soy candles are candles made from soy wax, which is a processed form of soybean oil and they dіѕtrіbutе frаgrаnсеѕ and ѕсеntѕ slightly less than paraffin candles.
The low melting роіnt trаnѕlаtеѕ to сооlеr burning longer lasting саndlеѕ in temperate areas. It also results to a larger-sized liquid wаx рооl, whісh then helps in disseminating еѕѕеntіаl fragrances into the аіr.
Candles For Better Feng Shui
Candles can change the environment of space within a matter of minutes. They can bring in some positive energy in the room and are known to uplift moods. Many people light candles in their living space for better feng shui.
What Is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui has been based on the idea that your home or living space reflects you, so the more positive it is, the better impact on your mood and life.